Siberian cats

Saturday 30 May 2009

11 days old







Kittens are doing wonderfully.
All have their eyes open and look sooooooo cute.They lift their heads now and look around - little Eva lays on her back and plays with our hands,wont be long before they are escaping over the side!
All of the kittens are under evaluation at the moment, we may have kittens available after this time.

1st picture is of Sid having a cuddle
2nd is of the silver girls
3rd is of all of them
Sid - Brown mackerel tabby
Maisie - Brown mackerel torbie
Bee - silver mackerel torbie
Eva - silver mackerel torbie
Eva

1 comment:

  1. Oh my god, they're SO CUTE!!

    Congratulations. They're great.

    See my blog, or maybe my dog's pictures, coming soon I will put pictures of my cat, Virginia :)

    Greetings

    ReplyDelete